Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Are you willing to take the challenge?

Do you think you can be as brave as me to take this 52 blogs in One year challenge? If so then let me know and I will add you to a special list and make you a 52 challenge blogger of mine!
Instead of Hubpages, Ehow, and other sites that earn money from you blogging, earn it yourself and keep it all. I don't want a penny!

Here is what you have to do to be an elite:


  1. subscribe to this blog to the right of this page
  2. Create your 52 blog challenge in one years time
  3. Copy the image below these steps and upload it to your blogs layout. Link it to this blog: http://blogchallenge52.blogspot.com. For the title add: This is a Challenge 52 Blog!
  4. Contact me with your blog address and your want to be in "Club 52"
  5. Have fun and start your rewarding new adventure!
If you think you have the guts to take this challenge then welcome aboard! By signing up to read my posts you will gain important information on how to get your blogs rolling, along with my support.
You will also get instant visitors, and even possibly making blogging a career! I look forward to hearing from my interested participants~!



 ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income

1 comment:

  1. I think that this is an absolutely wonderful idea. I think I might want in. I already have a few blogs set up. I just don't regularly post to all of them.

    ReplyDelete